Why is it important to monitor abuse of controlled substances while providing the right care for your pain patients?
Prescription medications are necessary to run a practice effectively and providing the right treatment plan is vital to your practice. With prescription drug abuse on the rise, physicians must take action to mitigate risk of running a practice that is highly dependent on controlled substances. Therefore, it is crucial to monitor medication compliance within your practice population. Helix Diagnostics can be your key partner to monitor and ensure patient compliance. We offer an easy drug-monitoring program that is accurate and allows you to focus on quality care. Our low detection levels allow you to see what drugs your patients are taking.
What Does Helix Diagnostics Offer?
- Easy way to monitor compliance while you focus on quality care
- Repetitive accuracy and precision with Urine and Oral fluid drug testing
- The State of the Art (LC-MS/MS) technology used for monitoring over 40 different drug compounds tested to the lowest detection
- Results: Customized reports provided to you within 48 hours after receiving the sample. Easily accessible via web, email, fax, and EMR
- Helix Diagnostics specialists strive to lower the risk of prescription drug abuse in your practice.
- Helix Diagnostics gives providers an opportunity to speak to or have a scheduled in service by our expert panel consisting of toxicologists and science team to ask any first hand questions that you may have regarding your practice management.
- Our highly credentialed PhD scientists on staff have the expertise to guide your practice in the direction most beneficial to you.
- Individualized Test Orders: Customize your testing panel based on your needs.
- Helix Diagnostics provides you with a personable experience geared towards controlling drug abuse and educate both the patient population and physician practices on compliance.
- Real time support by highly trained customer service and science team to mitigate all your concerns one on one.