Why is it important to monitor abuse and diversion of controlled substances while providing the right care for your pain patients?
Pain medications are being abused all across the United States. We are here to assist your part in the mission to abolish this trend while you provide an effective treatment plan for your patients.
In this day and time, no patient should have to suffer by experiencing the unpleasant sensation of acute or chronic pain due to physician’s hesitance in prescribing controlled substances to well deserving patients.
Helix Diagnostics provides and easy and efficient way to assist physicians in monitoring pain medications, control abuse, and ensure practice compliance.
What Does Helix Diagnostics Offer?
- Ease in monitoring compliance while you focus on quality care
- Repetitive accuracy and precision with Urine and Oral fluid drug testing
- The State of the Art (LC-MS/MS) technology used for monitoring over 40 different drug compounds tested to the lowest detection
- Results: Customized reports provided to you within 48 hours after receiving the sample. Easily accessible via web, email, fax, and EMR
- Helix Diagnostics specialists strive to lower the risk of prescription drug abuse in your practice.
- Helix Diagnostics gives providers an opportunity to speak to or have a scheduled in service by our expert panel consisting of toxicologists and science team to ask any first hand questions that you may have regarding your practice management.
- Our highly credentialed PhD scientists on staff have the expertise to guide your practice in the direction most beneficial to you.
- Individualized Test Orders: Customize your testing panel based on your needs.
- Helix Diagnostics provides you with a personable experience geared towards controlling drug abuse and educate both the patient population and physician practices on compliance.
- Real time support by highly trained customer service and science team to mitigate all your concerns one on one.